Point of Sale
As a LightSpeed Certified Reseller, PsiMac has offered next-generation Mac-based retail Point of Sale solutions since 2006, with support for iPad, iPhone, eCommerce, and Multi-Store capability.
Certified by LightSpeed at the Advanced level, PsiMac has a team of consultants to configure your LightSpeed Point of Sale system and train your staff.
Sales and Service at the Speed of Light
PsiMac has configured and maintained LightSpeed solutions for clients across Connecticut and New York, including:
- Atelier360 – Greenwich, CT NEW
- ROAM – Greenwich, CT NEW
- She La La – New Canaan, CT NEW
- SPIN Monograms and Gifts – West Hartford, CT NEW
- Peter Dermer – Woodbridge, CT NEW
- Broken Arrow Nursery – Hamden, CT NEW
- Athletic Shoe Factory – Multi-Store: New Canaan & Fairfield
- Elizabeth Richard Gifts – Waterbury, CT
- Peter Becks Village Store – Salisbury, CT
- Arogya Holistic Healing – Westport, CT
- CoSM, Chapel of Sacred Mirrors – Wappingers Falls, NY
- Boxwood Home & Interiors – New Canaan, CT
- Kamilla's Floral Boutique – Millerton, NY
- Twisted – Millerton, NY
- Hunt Ltd. – Saratoga Springs, NY
- MedTeam Weight Loss – Rocky Hill, CT
In September 2012, Senior Consultant Tim McCloud attended the LightSpeed BootCamp in Montreal to gain LightSpeed certification.
In September 2011, Technical Director Joe Saponare attended the LightSpeed Certification Camp in Montreal to witness the unveiling of LightSpeed for iPad. The three-day intensive training seminar culminated with the grand opening of the brand new LightSpeed company headquarters.
In April 2010, Joe attended the LightSpeed Certification Camp in Chicago to enhance his knowledge of advanced LightSpeed configurations and to learn about the exciting new features in LightSpeed 3.
In 2009, Joe attended Xsilva's training conference in San Diego to get an advance look at LightSpeed 3 ahead of its release.
Accelerate your Business